We will be starting at Bessie Estelle Park a little later this week - beginning tailgating festivities at 2pm. The park sits behind the BBVA Compass Field complex and is located at 901 8th St S. However, we will be making our way into the pregame plaza once gates open at 5pm to continue our gathering inside the stadium complex.
If you selected pickup (or ordered student membership) when you ordered your 2019 Brigade membership, you can pick up your scarf and membership card at the tailgate.
TAILGATE AT BESSIE ESTELLE BEGINS: 2:00 PM
PREGAME GATHERING IN THE STADIUM PLAZA: 5:00 PM
MARCH TO THE SUPPORTERS SECTION: 6:30 PM
GAME KICKS OFF: 7:00 PM
• Parking is limited in the immediate area around the park so arrive early to secure the best spots
• If you have a Clutch! parking pass you can park in one of the team lots and make the short walk over to the park to join us
FOOD AND DRINK
• Please bring your own beverages, and be prepared to use solo cups
• We welcome all food contributions - hotdogs, burgers, chips, snacks, desserts, soft drinks
• We have a special entry gate at the back of the stadium complex, down the access road that links Bessie Estelle Park and the stadium. While you are welcome to remain back at the park to continue tailgating, we invite you to enter the stadium with us when gates open at 5pm to be a part of our gathering in the pregame plaza. There, we will continue to hang out and practice our chants and songs ahead of kickoff.
• For those of you who joined us at last Sunday's game, you will know that there will a special little surprise awaiting us in the plaza... so join us to enjoy that if you didn't at the first two home games!
AUBURN VS. VIRGINIA
• ICYMI - the Final Four game between Auburn and Virginia will be shown in the pregame plaza before the Legion FC match kicks off so there's no excuse for you Auburn fans not to be there to enjoy the best of both worlds!
MARCH TO THE SUPPORTERS SECTION
• At around 6:30pm, we will gather to march en masse to the supporters section down the pathway behind the goal/in front of the scoreboard at the West end of the stadium.