Our match day will start at 12 noon, with a tailgate at Bessie Estelle Park. The park sits behind the BBVA Compass Field complex and is located at 901 8th St S. However, we will be making our way into the pregame plaza once gates open at 4pm to continue our gathering inside the stadium complex.
If you selected pickup when you ordered your 2019 Brigade membership, you can pick up your scarf and membership card at the tailgate (note - we have recently ran out of scarves, so those of you who ordered after we ran out will be receiving a separate email regarding that).
TAILGATE AT BESSIE ESTELLE BEGINS: 12:00 PM
PREGAME GATHERING IN THE PLAZA: 5:00 PM
MARCH TO THE SUPPORTERS SECTION: 6:30 PM
GAME KICKS OFF: 7:00 PM
• Parking is limited in the immediate area around the park so arrive early to secure the best spots
• BREAKING NEWS - team lots will be open from 12 noon so, if you have a parking pass, park there and make the short walk over to the park to tailgate with us!
FOOD AND DRINK
• Please bring your own beverages, and be prepared to use solo cups
• We will be providing hotdogs but welcome anyone who can bring some more and/or provide snacks!
• We have a special entry gate at the back of the stadium complex, down the access road that links Bessie Estelle Park and the stadium. While you are welcome to remain back at the park to continue tailgating, we invite you to enter the stadium with us when gates open at 5pm to be a part of our gathering in the pregame plaza. There, we will continue to hang out and practice our chants and songs ahead of kickoff.
• For those of you who joined us at last Sunday's game, you will know that there will a special little surprise awaiting us in the plaza... so join us to enjoy that if you didn't last week!
MARCH TO THE SUPPORTERS SECTION
• At around 6:30pm, we will gather to march en masse to the supporters section down the pathway behind the goal/in front of the scoreboard at the West end of the stadium.