Birmingham Legion plays its first-ever game at BBVA Compass Field this Saturday (Feb 16) at 4pm, taking the field in an exhibition game against USL Championship Eastern Conference rivals, Nashville SC. While there will be no points on the line, this game against the MLS-bound side from the Music City will be a great preseason test for us!
A reminder that this game is for season ticket holders only, and for those of you who requested tickets from us. Whether you are going to be stood with us in the supporters section or whether you are lapping up the view from the brand-spanking-new grandstand, we invite you to join us for our pregame tailgate at Bessie Estelle Park (901 8th Street South), near the BBVA Compass Field complex.
Bessie Estelle Park is very close to the BBVA Compass Field complex that Birmingham Legion FC calls home. The park address is 901 8th St S.
TAILGATE BEGINS: 12 NOON
GUEST TICKET PICK-UP BEGINS: 1PM
GAME KICKS OFF: 4PM
• Parking is limited in the immediate area around the park so arrive early to secure the best spots
• The team is allowing people to utilize their lots for free tomorrow - so you are welcome to park in those closer to the stadium and walk over to our tailgate if necessary. However, please note that it is a 10-15 minute walk from those lots to the park.
• If you requested tickets directly please be prepared to bring ID so we can verify your identity upon pickup
• If you requested multiple tickets on your guests' behalf, you will need to pick up all of the tickets, but please bring your guests along to tailgate with us!
FOOD AND DRINK
• Please bring your own beverages
• We will be providing hotdogs and snacks but please feel free to bring our own, especially if you have particular dietary requirements.
• We are delighted that Chef JP from The Fig Tree will be joining us, rustling up a mean hog roast!
• When it comes time to make our way to the stadium as kickoff approaches, we will march into BBVA Compass Field. Then, we will take our spot in the Supporters Section for the first time!